A National FMCG company based in the Southern suburbs are seeking the assistance of a highly motivated Office/Business Manager to join their growing business. This dynamic business offers a variety of niche products that can be found within major supermarkets throughout various locations nationwide.
Reporting into the Managing Director this role will be highly varied and take on responsibility for managing the back-office functions of the business.
- Manage material requirements planning to include the purchasing of raw materials and packaging, working closely with the Production Manager
- Working with logistics/freight businesses to ensure delivery times are adhered to
- General office administration duties
- Bookkeeping duties including AP, AR, Bank Reconciliations & Payroll
- Stock inventory management
- Key point of contact for customers & suppliers
- Order processing and sales support
- Assisting with marketing activities and sales
- Business improvement projects, always looking to add-value to the organisation
- High level of integrity and dependability with a strong sense of urgency and results-orientation
- Experience with operating and complying with relevant food safety requirements
- Proven experience in Microsoft Office Suite - Outlook, Excel, Word
- Strong time management skills
- High level understanding of warehousing and inventory control practices in the FMCG industry
- Detail-orientated with excellent analytical, mathematical and communication skills
If this role is of interest to you and you would like to be considered please apply now.