One of the largest and most impressive law firms in the World is seeking a Team Assistant to join their expanding team.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work with some of Australia's most impressive lawyers across varying areas of law and have access to state of the art facilities.
This global law firm prides themselves on delivering through collaboration, thinking differently and being passionate about quality. They're definitely getting it right after operating for close to 200 years!
As a Team Assistant, you will be providing administrative and secretarial support across varying areas of law to some of Australia's finest and most reputable Lawyers and Partners
Your responsibilities will include (but are not limited to):
- Conducting research and client intelligence
- Assisting with client events
- Preparing and creating documents on MS Office
- Conducting searches and preparing Court documents
- Assist with monthly billing and consolidating outstanding disbursements
- Processing expense claims
- Arranging travel requirements
- Archiving and filing
- Data entry for record keeping and updating client databases
- Answering calls and dealing with queries
- Client file opening and related processes
- Proven administrative or/and secretarial experience, ideally in a law firm environment
- Can do and proactive attitude
- Strong organisational skills and ability to plan and prioritise effectively
- Commercial acumen
- Keen to learn new skills and develop skill set
- Excellent IT skill set, including competent user of MS Office
- Tertiary/TAFE training in Business Services/ Administration is advantageous, but not mandatory
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to support some of the most impressive and successful lawyers in the Australian legal industry across varying areas of law. You will be working in stunning offices in the heart of Melbourne's CBD.
A salary offering of up to $65,000 package is on offer, including an impressive list of benefits including (but not limited to):
- Regular team events including lunches, dinners and drinks
- Health insurance discounts
- Subsidised gym membership
- Monthly catered firm-wide drinks
- Casual dress Fridays
- Sports teams
- Employment Assistance Program
- Charity events and fundraisers
- Comprehensive training
To apply online, please click apply now for immediate consideration. For more information, please call Aimee at people2people on (03) 9098 7433.