This well established law firm have offices nationally and have seen significant growth in recent years with ambitious plans for the future. This firm assist with all litigation and transactional matters and have a professional team behind them that offer a first class service.
This varied role will see you responsible for national recruitment, HR strategy and policy development. This is a standalone role that will see you working closely with the firms Directors completing the following duties:
- Providing advice to the Directors on HR policies and procedures
- Responsible for end to end national recruitment activities - both professional and support roles
- Preparation and maintenance of HR documentation, policies and procedures
- Building strong relationships with internal & external stakeholders
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- Excellent communication skills & ability to build relationships
- Previous experience in recruitment or a HR generalist role (legal experience highly advantageous)
- The ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
- Strong initiative & ability to work collaboratively
- A results-driven attitude
To become a part of this high-quality team, please apply online by clicking on the link! OR for a confidential discussion, please contact Meaghan Gleeson at people2people on 02 8270 9706.