We are recruiting a Legal Assistant on behalf of an award-winning global law firm, with a workforce of more than 7,000 staff across 50 offices worldwide. Their Melbourne office is approx. 250 strong and is known for being industry leaders, particularly in the finance, technology and innovation sectors.
They are very proud to be recognised externally and have previously been awarded 'Top 3 International Law Firms' and 'Best Law firms for Women'.
Working 2 or 3 days per week, you will be supporting a team up to partner level in Employment and Labor law. They are a fast-paced team who have a strong focus on collaboration.
Your duties will include (but are not limited to):
- Filter incoming calls and deal with inquiries and requests
- Arrange client meetings and general client liaison
- Draft correspondence, prepare and amend documentation (involving the use of precedents)
- File management, including the open and closing of files, electronic and physical filing, and scanning (Filesite)
- Prepare detailed bills, cheque requisitions, write-offs, expense claims and other related tasks (Aderant)
On a personal level, we are seeking a Legal Assistant who is outgoing, friendly and is passionate about providing top-tier service. You must also be able to work within a collaborative team environment and having experience in litigation is advantageous.
You will have;
- Previous experience in providing high-level legal support is mandatory
- Respect for the firm and client confidentiality
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Familiar with Filesite, Aderant & MS Office applications (or similar)
- Strong communication and stakeholder management skills
If you're a Legal Secretary or Legal Assistant with proven support experience who desires a part-time arrangement (2 or 3 days), this is an excellent opportunity to do that in a well-experienced and resourced team.
Flexible working hours are also on offer if required.
This firm is a reputable global law firm that has been previously awarded 'Top 3 International Law Firms' and 'Best Law firms for Women'.
Salary is up to $80,000 package FTE.
If this opportunity is of interest, please don't hesitate to apply above. Should you have any questions, please call Aimee Burton on 03 9098 7433.