This organisation is a globally recognised provider of specialised medical products, seeking highly motivated, dedicated, hardworking and passionate top achievers who always strive to exceed expectations. They are looking for a recruitment partner to join their talent acquisition team in St. Leonards.
Working within the Recruitment team, you will be responsible for:
- Developing a recruitment pipeline and candidate pool to proactively support business needs
- Building strong relationships with internal & external stakeholders
- Coaching line managers through the recruitment process & identifying top talent
- Working with the HR team to improve the success of the Graduate program
- Effectively identify and streamline process to improve the recruitment function
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- Excellent communication skills & ability to build relationships
- Previous experience in recruitment or a HR generalist role
- The ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
- Strong initiative & ability to work collaboratively
- A results-driven attitude
This organisation is passionate about developing careers and rewarding their employees! Enjoy Lifestyle & financial benefits including insurance, health checks, sports & fitness, educational assistance and study leave, excellent onsite services and facilities.
Please APPLY TODAY through the appropriate link. For any questions, please call Ami Broso on 8270 9756 quoting the job title.