This award-winning, ASX listed organisation within the financial services industry is known for their commitment to delivering exceptional customer service, adaptable business offerings, and high employee engagement. Due to growth, there is now the need for an HR Advisor to join their P&C team.
Reporting to the P&C Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Supporting the P&C Group Manager in ensuring compliance across policy review, reward and recognition initiatives, change management and L&D.
- Building strong partnerships with Team Leaders and Managers to provide operational and strategic HR support
- Supporting and championing key HR projects in line with business goals.
- Delivering projects with a key focus on building a high-performance culture and highly engaged employees.
- Ensuring behaviours, values and conduct is consistent with company values and code of conduct
- Assisting with the delivery of tasks related to employee communications and internal events
- HR qualification or similar, and previous experience in an HR advisor role
- Demonstrable ability to build relationships and collaborate with internal stakeholders
- Evidence working with strict deadlines and consulting on delivery expectations
- Resilience and ability to work in a dynamic and fast-paced work environment
- Result-driven, tech-savvy, and an innovative approach to achieving initiatives
Work closely with a dedicated and passionate team that strives for excellence! Offering to $85-95K+S, this is an exciting opportunity for you to work as part of a team but still have the ability to take ownership of key deliverables. Enjoy a casual dress code and numerous social events throughout the year.
To be considered please APPLY NOW or for further information, please call Ami Broso at people2people on 02 8270 9756.