This mid-tier law firm pride themselves on their creativity, diversity and extensive expertise. With their National reach, this firm is highly regarded within the legal industry and offer an impeccable service to all clientele across a diverse range of practice areas.
Day to day you will be providing support to a Partner and team of solicitors in the Defendant General Insurance team. This role will keep you busy and will see you utilise your exceptionally developed secretarial skills. Your responsibilities include:
- Diary management, meetings and travel when required
- Drafting and reviewing court documentation/correspondence
- Extensive file management
- Monthly billing and reporting
- Client liaison
To be successful you must have previous Legal Secretarial experience Defendant Insurance, be able to establish excellent relationships with all staff and partners and posses the following personal attributes:
- High levels of attention to detail
- Be organised and efficient
- Exceptional communication skills, written and verbal
- Ability to prioritise and work whilst keeping calm under pressure
If you are looking to take the next step in your career, this could be the perfect opportunity for you!
To apply please click on the appropriate link or to find out more about this opportunity please call Colleen Deere on 02 8270 9794 or Hannah Neilson on 02 8270 9770 for a confidential discussion