Our client is a large well-established not-for-profit organisation existing to improve the lives of families and individuals and improve outcomes particularly for children. Take this opportunity to be part of an organisation values its own employees by providing not-for-profit salary packaging benefits and ongoing training and development. Also, the convenience of on-site parking and flexible work arrangements make this an outstanding choice for you next role.
This role will suit you if you value discussing individual circumstances, regarding outstanding payments and negotiating payments plans in a respectful and understanding manner.
Reporting into the Business Services manager, you will enjoy a challenge, have an eye for detail and can multitask. You will work autonomously and be part of Business Services team.
The responsibilities of the role will include:
- Account reconciliations
- Banking, receipting and allocating payments
- Collecting from third party suppliers
- Credit analysis and problem solving
- High level of stakeholder management
- Dealing with Government Departments and third-party health care providers
- Improving processes and procedures
- Assisting with monthly reports to the Business Services Manager
You are an experienced Collections Officer that cares about people, the community and improving the lives of individuals. The successful person for this role will have/be:
- Demonstrated experience as a Collections Officer including progressing claims and scheduling payments
- Proven ability to reduce DSO and collecting from third party suppliers
- Strong written and oral communication, analysis and problem-solving skills
- Excellent customer service skills, a genuine interest in the welfare of others with resilience in dealing with difficult stories
- High level of problem solving and reconciling skills
- Self-starter with a focus on process improvement
- Experience dealing with Government Departments, Home Care Packages and/or NDIS will be highly advantageous
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of Excel and strong ERP experience
What's on Offer?
- A supportive team and ongoing support for training and professional development
- Not-For-Profit Salary Packaging benefits reducing your taxable income and increasing your take home pay
- Access to discounts on health care, gym membership and other products
- City fringe location with on-site parking
If this role appeals you and you have the skill set and attitude to match, APPLY NOW for immediate consideration.