As the organisation continues to grow, an opportunity has become available for a Junior Project Manager.
This position will work closely with the Online Team and associated stakeholders to continuously improve customer's online experience.
What are the duties and responsibilities?
- Plan and implement projects on the Samsung Online Store, Partnership portals and other online platforms.
- Define project scope, objectives and deliverables - initiate project with clear objectives and expected deliverables.
- Define tasks, required resources and responsibilities
- Develop and track agreed project plan and stage plans
- Create schedule and project timeline
- Establish project tracking system (apply Project Management methodologies)
- When and where necessary, conduct testing of enhancements
What are the experience and skills we are looking for?
- Minimum of 2 years' experience in the corporate project management environment.
- Prince 2/ PMP/Agile Project management certification or equivalent experience.
- Project Management skills across cross functional teams.
- Understanding of online sales/e-commerce is a must.
What personal attribute would make you a strong applicant?
- Strong communication skills
- Organisation skills and aligning members of a large team
- A positive, pro-active approach to work
- Team oriented, with the ability to build and motivate effective teams
- Ability to focus and complete execution in a fast moving and fluid environment
- Passion for technology
- Quick thinker - ability to "think on your feet'
- Able to build rapport with everyone and manage stakeholder
- Ability to work independently and take action to achieve position goals and objectives
If you are looking for a challenge and a world-class company, this role is great for you. Hit the apply button or contact Manish Jhowry on 0447710791 for more details.