This global organisation with a national presence in Australia has been growing rapidly and has recently diversified its activities and strengthen its position in the market. To assist with the integration and the streamlining of their processes, they now require an experienced finance person for at least the next 4 months. Located in the Greystanes surrounds, they are easily accessible and free parking is provided onsite.
Assisting the CFO and mentoring/training 2 junior staff members, your role will be mainly focused on process improvement for the following areas:
- FBT and other tax matters
- Stocktake and inventory control
- Warranty claims
- Fixed assets
- AP and AR.
In order to be successful in this role, you will have the following attributes:
- Experience at a senior finance level
- Strong understanding of statutory accounting and inventory control
- Process improvement experience
- Strong communication skills
- SAP experience would be ideal but not essential
For more information, contact Greg Nihotte on 8270 9758