With offices spanning across America, Europe, the Middle East, Asia and Australia, this progressive law firm specialise in various practice areas. Fostering a friendly and supportive working environment, they also offer excellent benefits for their employees!
This role will see you working with an award-winning, highly successful Partner.
Day to day your responsibilities will include:
- Drafting, reviewing and preparing correspondence/documentation
- Managing incoming correspondence
- Extensive file management
- Organising meetings and travel
- General accounts, reporting and monthly billing
- Liaising with candidates
To be successful in this position you must have proven legal secretarial experience or come from a professional services background.
You will also possess the following characteristics:
- Energetic demeanor
- Strong attention to detail
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills
- Ability to work under pressure, in fast-paced environments and be able to prioritise urgency of work
- Professional presentation
- Demonstrate initiative
- Permanent full-time position
- Salary up to $75k package
- Relaxed office culture
- Friday drinks and regular team lunches
- Social events such as bowling and wine tasting
- Support a highly regarded, award-winning Female Partner!
If you are looking to take the next step in your career, this could be the perfect opportunity for you!
To apply please click on the appropriate link or to find out more about this opportunity please call Colleen Deere on 02 8270 9794 or Hannah Neilson on 02 8270 9770 for a confidential discussion.