This well-established global law firm is growing has ambitious plans for further growth!
As a Legal Secretary, your role will be supporting the Property team. Your main responsibilities will include:
- Monthly billing
- Diary and email management
- Physical and electronic file management
- Opening new matters
- Client liaison
- General administrative tasks
To be successful in this role, you will need:
- Proven experience as a Legal Secretary
- Positive approach to your work
- Strong Microsoft Office skills
- The ability to show initiative
This firm offer a wide range of employee benefits, including:
- Social events, including Friday drinks and sporting teams
- Salary continuance insurance
- Tea and Coffee
- Biscuits and Fruit
- 14 weeks paid parental leave
- Continued training and development programs
- Up to $85K package!
To apply please click on the appropriate link on this page or for a confidential discussion please call Colleen Deere on 02 8270 9794 or Hannah Neilson on 02 8270 9770.