Are you looking to work in a professional, yet friendly firm? This is a rare opportunity to join a leading Law firm in a busy and varied role. No two days will be the same, where you will carry out various exciting responsibilities, and your hard work will be appreciated.
In this role you will be supporting a Senior Legal Secretary. Your responsibilities will include:
- Answering phone and directing calls
- Mail distribution
- Printing, Scanning and photocopying
- Email and diary management
- Preparation of correspondence and documents
To be successful in this role, you will need:
- Demonstrated experience as a Junior Legal Secretary or Administration in Professional Services
- Can-do approach and ability to take initiative
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent presentation
This firm offers great benefits such as health and well-being allowance, the opportunity to work with industry leaders, opportunities for ongoing training and development and ongoing social events!
Don't miss out on this opportunity! To apply, click on the link or alternatively for a confidential conversation call Meaghan Gleeson at people2people on 02 8270 9706.