This role provides project management support to a team of 30 consultants. You will be responsible for working closely with the teas leadership to manage planning, resourcing and delivery of various projects.
- Manage and update project plans for each project
- Monitoring performance against budget and management of client bulling process
- Coordination across the team for all project management requirements
- Liaise with a range of both internal and external stakeholders
- Demonstrated experience with Salesforce
- Previous project experience
- Ability to maintain confidentially and handle sensitive matters
- Strong commutation and interpersonal skills
If this role sounds like something you would be interested in please APPLY NOW or call Brooke McKay on 82709780 for a confidential conversation.