This well-established consulting firm has recently seen considerable growth and success, due to their market-leading expertise, client service, and unrivalled industry experience. Due to this growth, there is now the need for a new Team Assistant to join their team.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Administrative support to all team members, from graduates to principals
- Calendar management, meeting coordination, and travel arrangements
- Preparation of documents, correspondence, tenders, presentations, and reports
- Prepare bills and assist with timesheets when required
- Support the wider team with event coordination, meeting room set up
- Reception and kitchen duties on a rotating roster
Skills & Experience
To be successful in this position, you will have:
- Previous experience within administration, ideally from a corporate environment
- Experience or exposure with timesheets and billings is a must
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, and a proven ability to put together complex documents
- The ability to liaise and support all levels within a business
- A professional presentation style, and a positive and proactive attitude to work
This growing organisation is known for it's collaborative and supportive culture. You will be constantly challenged and offered numerous training opportunities to develop your skills within the administration. They offer regular social events, an EAP, company sports teams, and weekly Friday drinks plus more!
Please APPLY TODAY through the appropriate link. For any questions, please call Sally Horwood on 8270 9750 quoting the job title.