This organisation is a major engineering, construction and maintenance contractor operating across a range of different countries.
As an Officer Administrator you will be part of a team that ensures the general functioning and administration of the office. You will be the first person that visitors, staff, stakeholders, site staff and clients meet when they come into the office. Other duties include;
- Assist the Office Manager/PA as required with general administration tasks and day to day office coordination. Work closely with admin team to ensure the office runs smoothly and duties are shared and balanced
- Assist the Office Manager/PA in ensuring the induction and integration of new team members
- Ensure that housekeeping of the office and front of house is always kept to a high standard and presentable
- Assist in the management of meetings by coordinating room bookings and looking after any rooms requirements as they come up, including coordinating catering for morning teas, lunches etc. and office functions
- Monitor and manage Car park allocations, Visitor Car park allocations & Pool Cars
- Monitor group inbox to ensure all requests are actioned promptly
- Assist in providing continuous improvement by maintaining/updating procedures and processes
- Perform other administrative receptionist duties such as the daily open and closing of reception, communications with various suppliers and providing accurate information in person, via phone and email.
- Minimum of 3 years administration & reception experience
- Ability to take initiative and work autonomously when required
- Excellent and consistent communication skills and ability to engage and liaise with Alliance staff, Stakeholders, Visitors, Site Staff and the Client
- A calm, warm, energetic and positive attitude
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Sound working knowledge of HS&E requirements and implementation of same, and a strong commitment to the safety promise of "Home Without Harm'
- An excellent remuneration package
- Career progression, development and training
- Work with an award winning company
If this sounds like you, don't hesitate to apply or call Finola on 03 9098 7437 for further information.