Recognised for their expertise and professional service, you will be given the opportunity to utilise your Legal Secretarial skills within this friendly team environment. This firm promotes a healthy work life balance with great social benefits.
In this role, your main responsibilities will include:
- Preparing and processing legal documents and correspondence
- Dictaphone typing
- File management
- Liaising with clients
- Diary & email management
- Monthly billing
- General administrative duties
To be successful in this position, you must have demonstrated Plaintiff Legal Secretarial experience. You will also possess the following:
- Excellent judgement and use of initiative
- Strong attention to detail
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills (including Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Ability to work under pressure, in fast paced environments and be able to prioritise urgency of work
- Great firm culture - family environment
- Healthy work life balance
- Regular social events
- Ongoing training and support
- Permanent full-time position 8.30 am - 5pm
- Salary up to $65K package!
To apply please click on the appropriate link on this page OR for a confidential discussion please call Colleen Deere on 02 8270 9794 or Hannah Neilson 02 8270 9770.