Well established and proudly Australian owned business in the Food Services Industry. This company has established itself as a leader in their field and supply product and packaging to customers across the retail, wholesale and processing industries.
About the Role
Reporting to the National Sales Manager, your duties will include:
- Manage an existing portfolio of customers across Sydney Metro and Regional NSW
- Implementing sales and marketing initiatives
- Identifying and promoting opportunities to increase sales
- Travel to regional NSW once a fortnight to service accounts
- Hit and exceed sales targets and KPIs.
Skills and Experience
- Proven sales experience - food industry experience advantageous
- Strong communicator with strong interpersonal skills
- Must have a full driver's licence.
- Ability to work away in Regional NSW 8 days a month.
What is on offer?
- $70K - $80K + super + monthly and quarterly comms + company car + laptop + mobile phone
- Fuel card provided - covers fuel and maintenance and repairs
- Travel expenses - food & accommodation
- Autonomous role. Flexible working hours. Manage your own schedule
- Be a part of a successful and supportive team
- Business that embodies family values and a successful work culture.
If this is the role for you, call Jade Evans on 02 8270 9707 and APPLY NOW!