This award-winning national law firm are highly successful and located in the heart of Sydney's CBD. They work across all key areas of practice and have a welcoming and collaborative culture. They offer opportunity for career progression with ongoing training and development.
This is a float Legal Secretary position to assist all the practice areas of the firm. This gives you variety in your working day and exposure to different areas of law. It will initially be based on a 6 month contract however will require full working rights as there will be the view that the role can extend past the 6 month period. This busy environment will give you the opportunity to grow and develop your skills.
Some of your duties will include:
- Diary and email management
- Liaising with clients
- Drafting correspondence
- Preparing legal documents
- Dictaphone typing
- Administrative tasks
- File management
The ideal candidate will have full working rights in Australia and be able to work full time hours during the week. You should also display:
- At least 1 year experience working as a Legal Secretary
- Preferably, would have had exposure to various areas of law
- Strong attention to detail and excellent word processing skills
- Be an enthusiastic team player who is willing to support others
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link on this page. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Antony Demarco on 02 8270 9715