This well established firm with 4 offices nationally are continuing to grow. With low turnover of employees this firm are looking for a Paralegal to hit the ground running and be part of their busy debt collection & insolvency team.
About the role
This is an exciting opportunity for a career Paralegal with Insolvency experience to join this busy practice. Some of your duties will include:
- Legal Research
- Liaising with clients
- Drafting and amending court documents
- High volume of file management
- Any additional administrative duties
To be considered for this great opportunity, you will demonstrate:
- 2-3 years experience as a Paralegal within Insolvency, with knowledge in Debt Recovery
- Ability to work under pressure
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to meet deadlines under pressure
- Positive and professional attitude
Click Apply for this job or contact Emma Wragg on 8317 4802 for a confidential conversation.