Established over 100 years ago, this boutique law firm are highly regarded in the market for delivering high quality work to their clients and have long standing working relationships. Their high performing team have won several awards in recent years.
This is a temporary role covering a period of leave supporting a firm Director. It will commence mid March and run for 5 weeks. Working within Defendant Workers Comp, your core responsibilities will include:
- Diary and email management
- Dictaphone typing
- Preparing documents for court
- Drafting documents
- Client liaison
- General administrative duties
To be successful you will demonstrate the following:
- Legal Secretarial experience, ideally within Defendant Insurance
- Exceptional time management skills
- Ability to priorities tasks
- Full time availability
To apply, please follow the link on the page to submit your CV. Alternatively for a confidential conversation please call Anthony Demarco on 02 8270 9715 .