This award-winning, ASX listed organisation within the financial services industry is known for their commitment to delivering exceptional customer service, adaptable business offerings, and high employee engagement. Due to growth, there is now the need for an EA to support two Senior Executives.
- Extensive experience with diary management
- Travel coordination
- Strong Powerpoint and all other MS Office Suite skills
- Work autonomously to draft professional letters, emails, proposals, and various presentations for communicating with internal and external parties
- Assist with various events
- Project and board-level reporting
Skills & Experience:
- Experience as an EA in a corporate environment
- Have excellent communication (verbal and written)
- Excellent organisation and time management skills
- Ability to work under pressure and have experience with high workloads, multiple deadlines, competing priorities etc.
- An approachable and proactive attitude to work
Join a rapidly growing organisation known for its collaborative and performance-focused culture. There are performance-based bonuses, regular social events and activities, health and wellbeing benefits, and a casual dress code.
Please APPLY TODAY through the appropriate link. For any questions, please call Sally Horwood on 8270 9750 quoting the job title.