Well established, Not For Profit offering unique community support and services have a rare opportunity for a Senior Management Accountant to commence as soon as possible to add genuine value to the organisation, through process improvement, leading and developing a small team and utilising your business and performance analysis abilities to aid in strategic business decision making. You will work closely with Senior Executives through to junior project managers.
Reporting to the Financial Controller, the responsibilities of the role will include;
- Provide financial and business analysis and management reporting to aid in strategic business decision making
- Partner with department and project heads to improve management reporting and analysis
- Lead and mentor a small team of junior M
- Financial modelling and business case preparation, reviewing grants and tenders
- Preparation of annual budget, analysis and forecasting
- Improve Management reporting
The successful candidate will have/be;
- Relevant Tertiary qualification and/or CA or CPA qualified
- Experienced in financial modelling, budgeting and forecasting
- Well developed interpersonal skills and stakeholder management
- Strong leadership, training and development abilities
- Focused on process and continuous improvement
What's on Offer?
- Temp to perm opportunity
- 110K package on perm basis
- Add genuine value to the business
- Utilise your leadership skills
- Great team environment
- Work/life balance
If this role appeals to you and you have the skill set to match, APPLY NOW for immediate consideration.