Your role is to take calls from those in organisations that could be struggling with something at work or in their personal lives and correctly assessing who would be the most appropriate professional to help with the matter.
We are looking for someone who is empathetic, resilient and has strong coordination skills. No experience is necessary, but having a background in a previous over the phone support role would be a benefit.
- Taking inbound phone calls, emails or via the online system
- Establishing eligibility for assistance
- Coordinating callers to the correct professional
- Accurately input information into database
- Follow up with clients and professionals
- Competitive hourly rate
- Supportive culture
- Every day has a different challenge
Please apply here or phone Michaela directly on 09 356 9750.