This highly-regarded national law firm possess a reputation of a top tier law firm and are based in stunning offices in the heart of the CBD.
They are approximately 40-50 in size in Melbourne and are known as industry leaders in their specialisations across all of Australia.
We are seeking an experienced and well-presented Receptionist to join them on a full time, permanent basis due to their permanent Receptionist relocating interstate. You will be polished and take genuine pride in owning the reception function.
Your key responsibilities will include (but not always limited to):
- Greet clients and candidates and notify relevant internal staff of their arrival
- Maintain professionalism and a client-focused approach at all times
- Answer calls, take phone messages and transfer calls as required
- Maintain cleanliness and presentation of the reception area and meeting rooms
- Manage meeting room bookings, assist with room booking requests and reallocate rooms as required to support the smooth running of the reception area
- Distribute catering as required to meeting rooms
- Log all incoming/ outgoing mail and co-ordinate couriers
- Assist with set-up and pack-down for internal events
- Provide assistance with facilities management requests
To be successful, you will have some proven reception experience, ideally within professional services and have a positive, proactive attitude to work.
The following attributes are also required to be successful in this Receptionist role.
- Exceptional client service with the ability to build rapport and engage with clients and visitors
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team
- Ability to establish effective working relationships with staff members
- Ability to prioritise, manage a busy workload and remain calm under pressure
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Strong attention to detail
- Well-honed client service skills including the anticipation of needs and assistance with client requests
- Ability and willingness to assist with event set up and pack down
- A pragmatic, friendly and down-to-earth approach
WHAT IS IN IT FOR YOU?
This is a standalone Receptionist position with all the support and resources already established, which will allow you the opportunity to own this function and work autonomously.
Salary on offer is up to $75,000 package.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link on this page or call Jessica Hickey on 9098 7439