About the company:
This company prides themselves on their excellent customer service and connecting their customer's utilities in just one phone call.
About the role:
As a Quality Assurance Lead, you will assist the Customer Sales Experience Specialist by playing a pivotal role in supporting our Contact Centre team to improve call quality, ensure all teams are providing great customer service on each and every call, provide coaching feedback to team leaders and identify opportunities for improvement.
Duties in this role:
- Assisting with building the sales, internet and customer experience framework
- Monitoring sales, internet and customer service calls to identify quality, sales conversion and process improvement opportunities
- Assist with the implementation of conversation analyser software, to speed up the quality assessment process.
- Evaluating and investigating calls linked to customer complaints
- Identifying root cause for refusal of sales through call evaluations
- Work with team leaders to build sales and customer service capability
- Experience in quality assurance is preferable,in the energy industry
- Exceptional listening skills and a strong attention to detail
- Experience in collaborating on development of a conversion analyser
- Knowledge of MS Office
What's in it for you?
- Friday night drinks
- Casual dress code
- Fruit boxes delievered daily
- Bread and milk supplied
- Coffee machine
- Opportunity to have a charity day
If this sounds like you, don't hesitate to apply or call Finola on 03 9098 7437 for further information.