This firm are committed to making a positive difference to their clients and are seeking a like-minded individual who shares the same values. Having an excellent reputation in the legal industry this firm foster a welcoming and collaborative team environment. Furthermore, this firm have a big focus on professional development and offer ongoing training and mentor ship for all employees.
This role will see you supporting the Workers Compensation team, day to day you will complete the following tasks and responsibilities:
- Liaising with clients
- Preparing briefs and court documents
- Drafting statements and chronologies
- Cost recovery
- File management
- Preparing and editing legal documents
- Undertaking legal research
- Plus a variety of ad-hoc administrative duties as required
In order to be successful in this role, candidates must be able to demonstrate:
- Demonstrated experience working as a Paralegal in Plaintiff Insurance
- Experience liaising and building rapport with clients and other external parties
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Previous experience with legal research
- The confidence to work autonomously but also within a team
- A friendly and personable disposition
- If you are studying, candidates with 2 - 3 years left before graduating will only be considered for this position!
- Ongoing training and mentor-ship
- Career progression
- Friendly and collaborative team environment
- Friday drinks and monthly themed events
- Generous salary package!
- Plus yearly bonus
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link on this page. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Colleen Deere on 02 8270 9794 or Hannah Neilson on 02 8270 9770.