This organisation is renowned for being at the forefront of technological and industrial advancements. They have been consistently growing the last few years, making them one of the market leaders in their industry, both locally and internationally. Due to a resignation, they are now looking to add an experienced payroll officer to their team for an initial period of 2 months with the strong potential to extend.
Starting as soon as possible, you will join a team of 3 managing the end of the end payroll for around 2000 people for Australia and New Zealand. They run 1 weekly, 1 fortnightly and 1 monthly payroll and you will be trained on all aspects so that every member of the team is able to cover one another. In this smoothly running payroll team, your main responsibilities will be as follows:
- End of end payroll for around 900 staff (weekly and fortnightly) through SAP.
- Interpret EBAs and awards
- Be a contact point for payroll queries
- Process leave, payroll tax and super
- Assist with month-end reports
- Participate in ad hoc projects/reports
In order to be successful in this role you will demonstrate the following attributes:
- Experience in end to end payroll for a large organisation
- EBA and/or awards interpretation experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience in SAP Payroll ideal but open to other widespread payroll systems
- Intermediate Excel is a must
- The ability to work autonomously but also as a team
This is an opportunity to join a stable multinational organisation and continue develop your career in payroll. On top of free parking onsite and an attractive salary, they offer a supportive and friendly environment in a modern office space. If this sounds like you, don't hesitate any longer and apply NOW! For more information, you can contact Greg Nihotte on 8270 9758.