This boutique organisation specialises in disability and medical recruitment. They are a leader in providing quality nurse and support worker staff to a range of businesses across NSW. You will be sitting amongst a team of seven, in a friendly, team-oriented environment where no two days will be the same.
Reporting to the GM, your main responsibility will be to support the day to day operations of the bookings office and work with the wider team. You will be liaising with candidates and clients to ensure shifts are filled by a pool of casual candidates.
- Screening candidates and managing bookings
- Managing & solving issues that may arise with bookings, including grievances & complaints
- Liaising with clients to ensure growth of placements
- Ensuring the compliance of policies and procedures by all candidates
- Communicating between candidates and office staff to maintain work flow
Skills & Experience
This position is ideal for a motivated individual who can work autonomously in the workplace.
- Previous customer service, scheduling or administration experience
- Strong time management skills and high attention to detail
- Ability to quickly build strong rapport with candidates & clients
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A flair for problem solving and working under pressure
This is a chance for you to join a close knit and hardworking team, and grow your career within customer service, recruitment and administration. Be a part of a company that values your ideas, suggestions and recommendations.
As this organisation provides staff 24/7, you must be available for rotating shifts between: 6AM-2PM, 7AM-3PM, 8AM-4PM, 9AM-5PM or 10AM-6PM.
Please APPLY TODAY through the appropriate link. For any questions, please call Ellen Panayi on 8270 9796 quoting the job title.