Your main responsibilities will be assisting in the day-to-day liaising of clients and report on the teams forecasts, billings, and project status. You will also be responsible for developing, implementing and actioning media campaign strategy and work with the group buyer to determine best practice for your clients.
Your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Build relationships with key media contacts and ability to win the confidence of clients
- Develop new techniques for sharing best practice and imparting
- Manage all media negotiations, planning, buying, tracking, strategy and reporting to ensure the best outcome and ROI for our clients
- Strong team focus working across all departments to contribute towards business objectives.
- Ensure your team is working closely with your digital, strategy and search counterparts
To be considered for this role you will have:
- Experience within an advertising agency
- Experience in managing a team within an agency or similar field
- Tertiary qualified with a marketing or business focus is preferred.