In this role you will be providing Service coordination support to key stakeholders to ensure effective delivery of day to day operations.
Your duties will include but are not limited to:
- Scheduling and allocating technicians
- Manage Purchase Orders to suppliers
- Action the service inbox and respond to requests within time requirements
- Manage and close service jobs efficiently
- Liaise with contractors and stakeholders to ensure compliance and pre-qualification screening
- General ad-hoc support.
- Previous experience in a Service Coordinator and Scheduler position
- Strong experience in Construction, HVAC or equivalent industry
- Preferred experience in Aroflo
- Must have a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail
To apply for the role, click the appropriate link on this page or call Ellen on 8270 9796 for a confidential discussion