Privately owned and operated organisation with an excellent reputation for providing services to the community, have a rare opportunity for an Accounts Officer to join their finance team on a temporary basis to cover extended leave.
Reporting to the Finance Manager, the responsibilities of the role will include;
- Banking, receipting and allocating of payments
- Invoice processing and billing
- Bank reconciliations
- Processing credit notes
- Accounts Payable processing
- Dealing with internal and external queries
The successful candidate, will have/be;
- Experienced in Accounts Receivable and Payables
- TASS system experience or a School based system will be highly regarded
- Strong verbal and written communication essential
- Professional presentation and approach essential
- A positive team player, attention to detail and able to hit the ground running
What's on Offer?
- Excellent working environment
- Commence ASAP - parking on-site
- 8:00am to 4:00pm
- Small team, role with variety
If this role appeals to you and you have the skill set and attitude to match, APPLY NOW for immediate consideration.