With offices spanning across America, Europe, the Middle East, Asia and Australia, this progressive law firm specialise in various practice areas. Fostering a friendly and supportive working environment, they also offer excellent benefits for their employees!
This role will see you supporting at executive level working across Construction, Projects and Commercial Law. Day to day your responsibilities will include:
- Drafting, reviewing and preparing correspondence/documentation
- Managing all incoming correspondence
- Extensive file management
- Organising meetings and travel
- General accounts, reporting and monthly billing
- Liaising with candidates
To be successful in this position you must have a minimum of 5 years secretarial experience. You will also possess the following characteristics:
- Excellent judgement and use of initiative
- Experience with handling confidential matters
- Strong attention to detail
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills
- Ability to work under pressure, in fast-paced environments and be able to prioritise urgency of work
- Professional presentation
- Permanent full-time position
- Salary up to $90k package
- Relaxed office culture
- Friday drinks and regular team lunches
- Social events such as bowling and wine tasting
If you are looking to take the next step in your career, this could be the perfect opportunity for you!
To apply please click on the appropriate link or to find out more about this opportunity please call Colleen Deere on 02 8270 9794 or Hannah Neilson on 02 8270 9770 for a confidential discussion.