The role is to start asap and is for 3 months, with the possibility of becoming permanent. As such, only candidates with FULL unlimited Australian working rights can be considered.
Based in the heart of Sydney CBD, this large community service organisation's mission is to help Australians regain their independence. For over 100 years, this charity has made a huge difference to the lives of thousands of Australians.
You will report into the Supporter Relations Manager and sit in a close-knit team of six to provide a high level of customer service to this organisation's regular donors. It provides a high degree of training and support and the opportunity to work for a charity that really makes a difference!
Day to day, you will:
- Make outbound calls to update donor payment and contact details and say thank-you!
- Keep the CRM database updated and clean
- Answer any inbound calls focused on customer requests
- Ad hoc administration duties as required
- You will have experience working in a customer service call centre environment, ideally within a not for profit organisation
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- High level of attention to detail and accuracy in your data entry
- A strong passion for customer service and helping others