This highly successful and well-respected National firm based in brand new offices in the Sydney CBD are on the lookout for a junior legal secretary to join their top performing corporate team. With regular social events and staff benefits, this firm has a welcoming and appealing culture.
Supporting a Corporate Partner, and the wider Digital team, your role will be varied and include:
- Diary and email management
- Liaising with clients
- Drafting correspondence
- Dictaphone typing
- Administrative tasks
- File management
To be successful for an interview with this leading law firm, you must have:
- A minimum of 6 months experience working as a Legal Secretary
- Strong attention to detail and excellent word processing skills
- Ability to meet deadlines and assess the urgency of tasks
- Confidence, flexibility and ability to take a proactive approach to work
- Be an enthusiastic team player who is willing to support others
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
If you are looking to work in a high profile firm with exposure to a unique area of law, this could be the role for you. If you are interested please don't hesitate in applying now.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link on this page. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Meaghan Gleeson on 02 8270 9706