This highly reputable national based law firm are looking for a Junior - Intermediate Legal Secretary to join their Government Litigation team. This firm provides second to none training to ensure your career will advance.
Within this role you will be supporting 2 partners within the Government team, which will consist of Litigation and Advisory work. This busy environment will give you the opportunity to grow with the team and some of your duties will include:
- Diary and email management
- Liaising with clients
- Drafting correspondence
- Dictaphone typing
- Administrative tasks
- File management
To be successful for an interview with this leading law firm, you must have:
- At least 6 months experience working as a Legal Secretary in a law firm
- Strong attention to detail and excellent word processing skills
- Ability to meet deadlines and assess the urgency of tasks
- Confidence, flexibility and ability to take a proactive approach to work
- Be an enthusiastic team player who is willing to support others
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link on this page. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Meaghan Gleeson on 02 8270 9706.