This leading brand with a global foot print takes the lead in technology, inspiring the world with innovative products every day. An opportunity for an experienced Personal Assistant has become available to join this global giant on a long term contract where you will be supporting the Head of Division.
You can enjoy state of the art offices in Sydney's western suburbs, nestled amongst a buzzing café atmosphere and just a short stroll to public transport, or take advantage of included parking for those who like to drive.
- Providing confidential clerical, secretarial and administrative support
- Preparing and modify documents including correspondence, reports, drafts, memos and emails
- Scheduling and coordinating meetings, appointments and travel arrangements
- Preparing agendas for meetings and prepare schedules
- Record, compile, transcribe and distribute minutes of meetings
- Drafting and sending out correspondence
- Booking travel and accommodation
- High level of time management together with strong written and verbal communication skills
- Relevant PA experience where you have supported a MD, CEO or Head of Division
- Intermediate to advanced MS Office skills
- Strong interpersonal skills building stakeholder relationships
If this sounds like the role for you, don't miss out! Click APPLY now!