This award winning national organisation is a leading provider of vehicle solutions and fleet management services. They work on behalf of over 160 organisations to facilitate fleet management within the government, education, non for profit and health sector.
This hands on role is primarily administration based centring around client enquiries and allocation of fuel cards. Primary duties include but are not limited to:
- Email correspondence around customer enquiries
- Processing vehicle and registration checks
- Identify and suggest process improvements
- Processing documents for review
- Allocation of fuel cards
- Training and development- be continuously exposed to more area's within the business and receive 1 on 1 coaching
- Fun collaborative culture- Celebrate team events and regular lunches and morning teas.
- Gain experience in a national ASX listed organisation
- Work in the heart of Melbourne CBD in a large open plan modern office
- Strong skills within administration
- Ability to take ownership and think on your feet
- Ability to maintain a customer focused approach
- Prior experience or exposure within fleet is advantageous