This Boutique Law Firm are looking for a Legal Assistant to join their close-knit team. They are based on the outskirts of the city, with free parking. They have a flat structure without hierarchy.
In this Legal Assistant role, you will be working closely with a high-performing team of fee earners. Your role will be fast-paced and varied and will see you:
- Processing billing
- Preparing correspondence
- Diary Management
- Organising travel bookings
- Type up correspondence and dictations
- Liaise with clients
To be successful for this role, you should have:
- Experience working as a Legal Assistant
- Experience providing support to multiple fee earners at a time
- Proven ability to manage conflicting priorities
- Billing experience
What's in it for you?
Working alongside a friendly, supportive team this firm offers many benefits including;
- Regular social events and morning teas
- Free parking
- Relaxed working environment
DON'T DELAY! This mining company is moving quickly in their recruitment process and the role will go quickly! Call Kim Padmore at people2people WA on 6160 6201!