This award-winning national law firm are highly successful and are located in the heart of the CBD. They work across all key areas of practice and have a welcoming and collaborative culture. They offer opportunity for career progression with ongoing training and development.
This role is based within their Commercial Litigation team and will see you supporting a Partner and team. This would be an ideal opportunity to take the next step in your Legal Secretary career, and take on new challenges and responsibilities. Some of your duties will include:
- Diary and email management
- Monthly billing
- Liaising with clients and assisting with inquiries
- Drafting correspondence
- Dictaphone typing
- Administrative tasks
- File management
To be successful for an interview with this leading law firm, you must have:
- At least 12 months experience working as a Legal Secretary in Commercial Litigation
- Strong attention to detail and excellent word processing skills
- Ability to meet deadlines and assess the urgency of tasks
- Confidence, flexibility and ability to take a proactive approach to work
- A 'can do' attitude
If you are looking for a new opportunity to join a leading Law firm, then please apply online by clicking the link or for a confidential discussion, please call Meaghan Gleeson at people2people on 02 8270 9706.