The role may include but are not limited to:
- This role supports the Insurance, Risk & Claims Management team.
- The role will focus heavily on the creation, curation, analysis and reporting of datasets across multiple systems and areas across the State relating to insurance incidents.
Additionally this role will also:
* Monitor, review and analyse systems and databases to generate reports that provide accurate advice and information for staff, customers, management and external agencies relevant to the insurance function.
* Provide prompt and accurate reports and feedback to the supervisor regarding progress and achievements towards goals and emerging issues that could adversely affect the team/unit's delivery of agreed business targets.
* Build excellent customer relationships and work collaboratively with team members and other teams across the organisation, to increase efficiencies in the delivery of services
* Utilise technology applications and systems confidently to deliver efficient and effective service in accordance with Department policy. Applications include SAP, PowerBI (or other analytical tools) and other technologies appropriate to the operations of the functional area.
* Provide high quality specialist support to ensure enhanced quality service delivery throughout the insurance claims management process.
Please apply ASAP directly on the link below with your application if your experience is a close match.