This organisation is a leading provider of vehicle solutions and fleet management services. They have won awards for Innovation and Service Excellence.
- The primary purpose is to perform administrative and client support tasks in support of Account Managers and clients.
- Maintain a high level of customer service and professionalism in all interactions
- Ensure key tasks are completed in accordance with service level agreements.
- Answer incoming telephone calls and greet office visitors
- Update and maintain spreadsheets as directed
- Manage client vehicle fleet kilometers for entry into database monthly and fuel files where required
- Manage vehicle transport invoices and upload to the system accordingly
- Prepare documentation for compliance
- 1 year experience in a customer service role
- 1 year experience in an administration tole
- Advanced computer skills (Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, Data entry)
- Excellent attention to detail in order to process information accurately and effectively
If this sounds like you, don't hesitate to apply or call Finola on 03 9098 7437 for further information.