Our client, a dynamic and rapidly growing business through gain in market share and acquisition, have an exciting opportunity for an Accounts Payable Superstar to join their large finance team only a 8 month contract. You will LOVE working here! Great team environment, modern office, strong and supportive leadership.
About the role
Reporting to the Accounts Payable Manager, the responsibilities will include;
- Full function Accounts Payable
- High volume invoice processing
- Set up of new vendors
- Preparing and processing payment runs
- Reconciling supplier accounts and credit cards for multiple entities
- Liaison with multiple internal and external stakeholders
- Ad hoc administration
The successful candidate will have/be;
- Experienced in high volume, full function Accounts Payable
- Ideally have Navision and/or strong ERP experience
- A positive and professional approach
- Attention to detail and highly organised
- Well developed customer service and communication skills
What's on offer?
- Dynamic, growing business
- Great office and facilities
- Fun, fast-paced, energetic environment
- 8 month fixed term contract
- Commence ASAP, $60K + super
If this role appeals to you and you have the skill set and attitude to match, APPLY NOW for immediate consideration.