This boutique firm based in the Sydney CBD, is a well-established Plaintiff Compensation firm who prides themselves on providing the highest level of expert advice. They embrace a work life balance and create an enjoyable working environment for the staff.
This firm is currently looking for an experienced Legal Secretary to cover a period of annual leave from 26th of February to the 6th of March. They will require full time hours during the weak and use LEAP legal software throughout the firm. Your core duties will include:
- Diary & Email management
- Preparing, processing and editing legal documents
- Preparing briefs
- Liaising with clients
- Typing dictations
- Drafting subpoena
- Ad hoc secretarial duties
You will need to be a motivated, organised person who is ready to take on their career to the next challenge!
Key requirements include:
- Legal Secretarial experience ideally within Plaintiff Personal Injury
- Confidence liaising with clients, lawyers and senior staff members
- Strong attention to detail, along with exceptional organisational skills
- Competent time management skills
- Previous experience using LEAP software
- Ability to work autonomously and collaboratively
Apply now through the appropriate link on this page. Alternatively, please contact Anthony Demarco at people2people on 02 8270 9715 for a confidential conversation.