Located in the heart of the CBD this commercial law firm has a great reputation for professionalism and positive workplace culture. This firm is focused on developing, nurturing and managing long-term relationships with their clients.
You will be responsible for providing overall support to allocated Fee Earners, and your duties would include, but are not limited to (and may be varied):
- Preparing documents
- Answering telephone calls in a professional and friendly manner
- Liaise with clients on fee-earners' behalf (where required)
- Liaise with other departments when neccessary
- Open and close files as needed
- Assist in preparation of bills
- Demonstrate a high level of organisation
To be considered for this opportunity you must have:
- Proven experience working within an administration role
- An eagerness to learn
- Great organisational skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Have a strong level of attention to detail
- Ability to work autonomously
What's In It For You?
Be part of a collegiate community of talented, connected and hardworking individuals who genuinely enjoy their work. They are committed to providing a meaningful work environment for their people; one that is focused on ongoing personal and professional growth and development. Be involved in regular social events and enjoy many other benefits they have to offer.