Leaders in the manufacture of equipment and software for the mining industry. The company has been in existence for nearly fifty years and operates globally.
This is a 12 month contract with the possibility of it becoming permanent. Working in a friendly marketing team of five, you will be responsible for executing marketing campaigns across multiple categories. This will include:
- Internal and external communications - the company is rolling out new branding in March and this role will be responsible for communicating the changes.
- Coordinating the marketing team's digital activities in conjunction with the Digital Marketing Manager
- Creation and execution of a new digital media plan
- Content creation, including editorials, business announcements, media releases, product collateral, whitepapers and newsletters
- Assisting the Graphic Designer with design jobs that require updates
- Monthly competitor reports and analysis
- Opportunity to travel nationally to other offices
In order to be suitable for the role you will be an experienced Marketing Communications Specialist and will:
- Be Marketing/Business degree qualified
- Have experience planning and executing marketing plans, digital marketing, brand management, social media marketing, project management and budget management
- Have experience working in cross functional teams with stakeholder engagement
- A background working for a mining company, engineering company or in heavy manufacturing would be beneficial but is not essential
- A background in graphic design or digital marketing would also be an advantage
To find out more, call Mark Hampton on 02 8270 9788 or APPLY NOW!