people2people have partnered with a long standing, highly reputable organisation who focus on working with and supporting the Australian communities. Supporting a wide range of disabilities, our client has focused on providing support to help assist people with getting out and about more - living life to the fullest!
Working in a small supportive team, you will be responsible for supporting and managing multiple sites and line managers in a true generalist HR function - assisting with the full employee life-cycle. A strong focus for this role is in recruitment as they are a fast paced, high needs environment and your ability to manage and recruit multiple roles will stand you in good stead. Work closely with line managers to help drive a culture of service delivery - both internally and externally.
- Relevant tertiary qualification with a proven track record in a HR generalist role where you have been involved in high volume recruitment
- Experience in community services / not for profit would be highly advantageous
- Demonstrated ability to interpret industrial relation awards and employment legislation including WH&S
- Strong communication / interpersonal skills with a proven track record in stakeholder engagement and liaison
- Southern suburbs location - with travel to QLD sites
- Strong, supportive HR team
- Progressive, innovative organisation
- Fast paced, busy environment
- Drive the right culture in the teams and see how the community benefits.
If you thrive in a fast paced, varied role where you interact and build rapport at all levels whilst helping to drive process and change - APPLY now! Should you have any further questions in relation to the opportunity, please contact Leanne Lazarus on (07) 3118 0125 for a confidential discussion.