Located in the heart of the Melbourne CBD, this national law firm has over 500 staff located in all of Australia's major states. Having tripled in size over the past 10 years, my client is looking for a Marketing Coordinator to support the Melbourne office and collaborate with the national team.
As a Marketing Coordinator, you will be reporting to the Practice Development Manager and one of the Managing Partners. Your main duties will be to manage the marketing collaboration to support the business development for the firm's partners and lawyers.
Such duties include (but are not limited to):
- Managing all aspects of marketing material for the Melbourne office.
- Working with Managing Partners and lawyers.
- Develop and manage social media for the firm.
- Collaborate with the national marketing team
The successful candidate will have a proven background in marketing and managing social media in a professional services environment.
In addition to this, you will have:
- Strong organisational and communication skills.
- Exceptional attention to detail and stakeholder management.
- A degree in business, marketing or equivalent (desirable).
- Experience developing social media platforms.
- Attractive salary
- Flexible working with exceptional personal and professional development.
- Group fitness and fruit bowl provided.
If you possess the required experience, please click apply now for immediate consideration. Alternatively, please call Esteban at people2people on (03) 9098 7426