Located in the heart of the CBD, this independent Australian law firm prides themselves on the innovative approach they take to providing a high level of legal services to their clients. They specialise in a range of areas including Banking & Finance, Insurance, Property and Corporate Law.
The successful candidate will have proven experience as a Legal Secretary or Legal Assistant at a well-regarded firm. You will have had exposure to billing and be able to pick up new skills quickly. Your duties will include but are not limited to:
- Answering phone calls and assisting with client enquiries;
- Preparing legal documents;
- Diary management for a busy Senior Associate;
- Coordinating team meetings/events;
- Mail merging documents and formatting; and
- File management.
To be considered for this opportunity, you must have:
- Proven experience working as a Legal Secretary;
- Ability to work under pressure and manage time effectively;
- Intermediate to advanced MS Office skills;
- Strong interpersonal skills and confident communication; and
- Proven ability to organise effectively.
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
You will have the opportunity to join one of Australia's fastest growing and most prestigious law firms. The firm is committed to the development of their staff and offer opportunities for career growth. They also offer excellent benefits, including a rewards program, mentoring opportunities, flexible working hours and social events.
If you possess the required experience, please click 'apply now' for immediate consideration. For more information, please call Krystal at people2people on (03) 9098 7429.