The BDM for HTV will be responsible for selling company's HTV Products to the key Hotel Groups in the Australian market through a dedicated set of HTV Specialist Resellers. This is a key selling role where you will focus on developing and winning HTV Business Opportunities (BO's) through in the key hotel groups and engaging on a regular basis with end customers.
- Achieving the monthly, quarterly and FY revenue targets for HTV business nationally
- Developing pipeline of opportunities & win BO's through in these end customers via a set of specialist HTV partners working with in this hospitality vertical
- Own the response for RFI's / RFP's / Panel Contracts for HTV by bringing the team together to create a quality response for use by our partners in their response to the hotel groups
- Segment the HTV market to understand where the opportunities for growth exist
- Setting sales targets with your HTV partners and managing their performance on a monthly and quarterly basis
- Be the key influencer in this market and understand their needs and requirement to influence a decision to specify HTV; Consultants, Integration Solutions Partners and Builders
- Degree preferred, alongside considerable relevant experience
- Proven track record selling into Hotel Groups
- Ability to develop & shape business opportunities
- Experience with developing and executing on account plans
- Ability to develop & execute on account plans
- Ability to develop and maintain relationships from 'C' level down
- High level of business acumen with a strong ability to communicate effectively across all levels of business
If this sounds like the role for you, don't miss out! Click APPLY now!